As top real estate lawyers in Lagos, we are experienced in every stage of the real estate investment cycle.
The Nigerian real estate sector is a highly complex and challenging environment to navigate thus investors, property developers and financiers require legal advice to assist them in successfully achieving their real estate investment objectives whilst ensuring that their rights and interests are adequately protected.
We have in-depth knowledge of the real estate markets and real estate investment structures. We represent property owners, Nigerian and international developers, individial and corporate investors, real estate companies, property portfolio companies, corporates lenders and underwriter and financial institutions. We help our clients understand real estate industry trends and the impact of the trends on real estate investments, and they have found us reliable to manage the intricacies of their real estate investments.
- Facilitating buying or selling of real properties
- Perfecting title to real properties
- Drafting documents relevant to real estate transactions such as Contracts of Sale and Deed of Assignment
- Executing lease agreements between various entities
- Landlord/Tenant Representation
- Real Estate Companies and Property Developers Representation
- Residential Real Estate Investment – long-lease, short-let, off-plan sales etc
- Document authentication and due diligence
- Drafting and negotiating real estate contracts and other real estate investments
- Facilitating real estate development plans
- Real Estate Capital Markets / Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Real Estate Development and Construction
- Commercial Real Estate Leasing
- Real Estate Finance and Debt Management
- Social Infrastructure & Public Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Zoning & Land Use
- Real estate investment financing and structuring, including mortgages
- Representing companies in buying and selling real properties
- Ensuring regulatory and permit compliance with pertinent laws and authorizing bodies
- Facilitating Pre-Exchange, Exchange and Post Exchange stages in real estate transactions
- Real Estate Litigation, Settlement and Post Settlement issues
Buying and selling property can be one of the biggest financial investment of your life. When it comes to the legal side of things, it’s important to choose someone with property law expertise to keep the process smooth and hassle-free. Our qualified reaal estate lawyers have an in-depth understanding of real estate investment and property law. Unlike agents, we can handle all aspects of your real estate transactions, from inspection, to payment, taking possession and perfecting your titles to the property, while addressing any complex issues that may arise promptly and within the ambit of the law.
Nigerians in diaspora and international clients trust us to handle their real estate investment because we are accountable and we maintain our commitment to exceptional service.
With our offices in Lagos, we are uniquely and conveniently located to serve your real estate needs.
CONTACT US NOW
Looking to buy, sell, or lease a property, we are the experts you need. Send us a message now and a real estate lawyer will contact you shortly