We are the best corporate lawyers in Nigeria and experts in services involving Corporate Affairs Commissions (CAC).
Running a business is full of risks and rewards, and our team of corporate lawyers in Lagos have the expertise your business needs to grow. Our lawyers have been advising start-up and business owners for years, and we have guided countless clients across industries through business plan, company registration, building business structures, partnerships and growing group of companies. We understand the importance of creating a strong foundation for your business as well as putting in place necessary strategies to scale-up momentum, protect your business, and achieve long-term business growth, and we are here to help you achieve your business dreams.
- Business Model and Development, Business Plan, Business Setup, Business structures and joint ventures
- Registrations with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) such as Business Name Registration, Company Registration, registration of Limited Partnership, NGO and other societies.
- Registration of Churches, Mosques, Co-operatives, Clubs etc.
- School registration and Setup
- Incorporation of foreign companies and foreign subsidiary in Nigeria.
- Foreign Investment & Divestment, Foreign Investment & Offshore advisory, Capital Importation Advisory
- Business permit and licenses, Expatriate Quotas, Temporary Work Permit and Residence Permit in Nigerian – CERPAC
- Agreements including joint ventures agreements, shareholders agreement, partnership agreements, management/technical services agreements, independent contractor agreements, Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Post Incorporation filings at Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) such Annual Returns, Increase in Share Capital etc.
- Company secretarial, corporate governance and compliance, maintaining statutory reporting and record-keeping
- Due Diligence, Authentication of documents and Legal Audit.
- Money lenders permit and license
- Banking & Account Opening Support
- Taxation, tax implications in relation to commercial transactions and foreign investment
- Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) and Lagos State Internal Revenue Service filing (LIRS)
- Corporate Structure and Restructuring, Mergers & Acquisitions, Winding Up, Commercial Litigation
- Contract Negotiation & Preparation – local and International contracts, individual and company contracts
- Public Private Partnership
- Free Trade Zones in Nigeria
- Corporate Finance, Structured and Project Finance, Crowdfunding, Debt Financing, including Bank Loans (both secured and unsecured loan)
- Equity Financing, Including Angel, Venture Capital and Private Equity Investments
- General Counsel Services
Our practice involves representing individuals, small and medium size businesses, domestic and foreign companies in Nigeria.
Our team have extensive experience in consulting for international companies and their Nigerian subsidiaries as well as foreign investors intending to set up companies in Nigeria. We advise on trade related issues which directly impact foreign investment in Nigeria.
We also offer a quick start program that provides a new enterprise or limited liability company with business plan, shareholders’ agreement, an equity incentive plan, Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements to protect trade secrets and employee works.
We regularly counsel boards and senior executives on a full range of corporate governance issues, regulatory and internal investigations, litigation avoidance, director and company’s officer liability, board committee issues, ethical codes and best practices insurance and executive compensation.
Whether you need assistance with raising equity, contracts with key customers or suppliers, debt financing, developing your business model, business plan, or employment issues, we have the experience you need.
We have worked first-hands with more than 1000 entrepreneurs and company directors so we have first-hand experience in the issues start-ups and business owners face.
We are in this for the long haul. We will be your partner and provide you with the legal and business advice you need and the personal attention you deserve.
CONTACT US NOW
We will give you the legal and business advice you need and the personal attention you deserve. Get in touch now, your first consultation is completely free.